Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank You Manny Viloria!



As a member of the SWA Ultimate community, I would like to thank Manny Viloria for his ongoing effort to provide answers, insights and advise to SWA and non-SWA members through his blogs and websites that is particularly helpful to keep the community informed ; about what’s going on with WU payout request, Anti-cybercrime Law, Is SWA a scam, How to embed video in your blog, and many more.

I’ve known Manny since 2008, when I joined an online mentoring club. In that community of bloggers, I remember he was the first person who answered my question about an online payment system and provided information on some other questions I had back then.

Then in 2012, when I learned about SWA, I researched about it and a blog post by Manny Viloria came in first from Google. I contacted him if I could join SWA thru him, but he declined and informed me about the SWA Culture – wherein you join SWA thru the first person who introduced you to it. From that conversation, I reckon, this is a person with integrity and really loves to help people without asking for anything in return.

A picture of him in left, see the close resemblance with Ivan Mayrina of GMA Network?  :)





The above post is brought to you by Melanie Santiago, who enjoys helping people get started on their online journey. Click here to get to know Melanie Santiago better.

No comments:

Post a Comment