Monday, December 10, 2012

Diabetes Symptoms and Cure

I am researching for the types of diabetes, its symptoms and cure as I wage war to this debilitating disease that took the life of my beloved mother at the age of sixty three, after 18 years of battling diabetes. According to my Doctor I am pre-diabetic. Blurred vision and tingling hands are some symptoms I feel, plus I have elevated blood sugar and cholesterol level based on the blood exam I recently had. Hopefully the gift of knowledge will be able to help me fight this disease, so help me God.

Together with exercise, it seems the best thing to do to reverse the underlying cause of diabetes is to eat whole food plant-based diet and avoid foods that contains animal fats (i.e butter, cheese, cow’s milk, meat and  poultry) as recommended by Dr John McDougall. Pills provide temporary answers that may bring major dangers, like heart attack, kidney failure and others.

This video by Dr. John McDougall runs 1hr 21 minutes, watching this is a good investment of time that could help reverse the cause of diabetes and drop the level in cholesterol, triglyceride, uric acid and blood pressure.  


Video Source : www.diabetes-symptoms-magic.com, www.youtube.com

For more researched articles to understanding diabetes, see topic links below:
Types of diabetes
Diabetes warning signs
Diabetes prevention
Diabetes management 
Diabetes complications
Understanding insulin resistance
Pre-diabetes: Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG)
Pre-diabetes: Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT)
Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic Neuropathy
Diabetic Nephropathy
Pre-diabetes prevention

Prevention is better than cure. God bless and best of health to you!

The above post is brought to you by Melanie Santiago, who enjoys helping people be healthy. Click here to get to know Melanie Santiago better.

No comments:

Post a Comment