Monday, October 29, 2012

Thank You for Everything Nanay

When i was young, i dreamt of you leaving, I cried ..
but i when i woke up you were there to comfort me.
 



When i went to college, you left for abroad, I cried ..
but i know you are just around and will be back soon.

When you retired for good, I was so happy....
you are back to laugh, pray and live with us again.

When you returned to our God's home, I wept ...
half of me died with you as well.

You are the wind beneath my wings..
God knows how i miss you Nanay. 

Photo credit: http://www.writingupastorm.com/writing-up-a-storm/2009/12/angels-at-large.html


The above post is brought to you by Melanie Santiago, who enjoys helping people get started on their online journey. Click here to get to know Melanie Santiago better.

No comments:

Post a Comment