Sunday, October 7, 2012

Flushing Out Gallstones Naturally

During my annual medical exam last September 23, 2012, my doctor requested me to undergo an ultrasound of my spleen, liver and gallbladder. Medical result showed that I have gallstones.


Gallstone sizes are ranging from 0.4 to 0.7 cm. According to my doctor it's the reason why I feel bloated after eating meal as well as the reason for my colic and indigestion pains.

I googled for the non-surgical removal of gallstones and found an interesting site about how to remove gallstones naturally. I decided to follow the procedures from the website and bought the necessary things for flushing out my gallstones:
1. apples (14 pieces with the size smaller than my fist)
2. lemons (2 pieces)
3. welch grape juice
4. extra virgin olive oil

My procedure:

1. Oct. 1-3, Mon. to Wed.   - Eat 1 apple before every meal. Consume 4 apples a day for 3 days.
2. Oct. 4, Thurs.                - Eat 1 apple before breakfast and lunch. Stop eating solid foods after 1PM.
                                          Drink lots of fruit juices and water in the afternoon.
                                          Stop liquid intake after 6PM.
                                          Mix 125 ml olive oil, lemon juice100 ml, grape juice 100 ml and drink at 7PM.
                                          After drinking, expect nausea and mildly elevated body temperature.
3. Oct. 5, Fri.                   - Success! Flushed out below six green matters, sizes ranging from 0.4 to 0.7 cm.


I will request for another ultrasound of my gallbladder soon and will keep you posted of the result.

Disclaimer:

Although the above procedure worked for me, please consult your physician first before trying to do the same, as result may vary and may not work for you.








The above post is brought to you by Melanie Santiago, who enjoys helping people be HEALTHY. Click here to get to know Melanie Santiago better.

No comments:

Post a Comment